Friday, June 3, 2011

Distortion 2011

Hey out there!
The last two days I've been partying at the distortion festival in Copenhagen. It has been crazy, there were so many people, and it took for ever to find each other if you got lost. There were so many crazy people, and people with the coolest style, and clothes. The first day was wednesday, and the first day was in the city. people went crazy and the town was like raped when people went home. I saw Pato Siebenhaar as DJ on wednesday, and it was really an experience! yesterday Distortion was on Nørrebro. My part of town. That means I had only like 5 minutes to the party. Elisabeth and I went to Guldbergsgade and partied at about 9 o clock. The atmosphere was so nice, people were happy and nobody was up to no good. Later we moved on to Elmegade where the party had it's climax. We made it upfront to the soundtruck and we actually made it to climb up onto the truck. I had a view of about 3000 people just on Elmegade going crazy to M.I.A.'s "Paper planes". People went crazy, some people started to dance Pogo. After distortion officially ended in the streets we went back to guldbergsgade and some guy had a Soundcart with him and people danced on the streets anyway. It was really awesome. After that we all went back to my place and kept on there. It was really cool. read more about distortion at this website: http://www.cphdistortion.dk/.

Hope you all are having a great time! much love, //Sofia

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like such a fun event!
    I also love dancing too! (:

    http://thefashionlatte.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete