Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Well, hi there


Good morning to all you fellow bloggers and others who are reading this.
I'm so lucky that I've been given the honor of blogging with the other four from now on and I think I'll start out with a small introduction.
I'm a 16 year old girl who has fallen in love with music, acting and dancing so that's probably what my contributions to this blog will be about. Right now I'm tripping about the fact that I may or may not get into the school i so desperately want to go to next year. My friend received a Yes-letter today but I still haven't got an answer and I'm dying here!!!

But enough with the negativity! I'm going to my cousin's 18th birthday in 2 weeks and I am to sing at this event. At first I was blank! I wanted to find a song that fitted to her personality AND to the event but after 2 weeks of searching I was still lost. There wasn't any song that was good enough or described the part of growing up so I turned to one of my best friends and she helped me out. As you sure know all the five of us go to this amazing boarding school and the friend I was talking about is studying music here and is reeeeeally talented and you know what? She let me borrow one of her songs and it is soooo amazing. Therefore I thought why shouldn't everybody else hear it? So here it is! The Youtube Debut of Amanda Prip Dohn. The song is called Purple and is about that you don't have to be perfect to everybody else as long as you are the perfect version of you.....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QjxkgUCvgsc I hope you'll enjoy.. Oh who am I kidding I know you will

Well, I'm out for now. Looking forward to blog for you guys. See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment