Thursday, April 21, 2011


I just received my ticket to Roskilde Festival! I can’t wait ‘til all those concerts, new friends and experiences I’m going to have! I know for sure that I will be at the Kings of Leon concert, the Arctic Monkeys concert and the Veto concert. I would also love to catch some small reggae or jazz concerts. I’m really excited and I almost can’t wait! But what I’m most excited about is having 8 wonderful days filled with joy, music and party with 3 of my most beautiful friends Sofia, Rebekka and Elisabeth! :)
If you want to know more about the festival, click on this link: http://www.roskilde-festival.com/
So.. Here in Denmark the sun is finally shining! It’s like our boarding school has been buried in cold and wet weather until now. Everybody is happy, smiling and having a good time outside. The sun reminds me, that I need some good old blue jeans and shorts.
I’ve been looking at jeans from Zara and American Apparel. American Apparel has a whole new jeans collection and they’re super cool. You should check them out! They also have some very flattering shorts. I could totally use those for the festival!
Jeans from Zara

Shorts from American Apparel


//Ayah

No comments:

Post a Comment