Friday, April 22, 2011

Happy Easter!




Happy Easter everybody! Hope you're enjoying the lovely weather, which finally has hit Denmark. I sure am, maybe a little too much. Four days ago I was out sailing with our boarding school, and I haven't really thought of sun lotion. If Iwasn't aware of my fragile ginger skin, I've learned the lesson now! People who I didn't even know came and asked if they could help me with my skin. A little embarrassing... Must buy some summer clothes which covers most of my skin. Quite a challenge... Mission for the summer: I wanna make pale the new suntan!

My easter so far has been quite fantastic. I've been catching
up with old friends, mostly. Last night my friend and I was going to a big party to dance all night, and when we showed up...absolutely nothing was going on! We had mistaken the date. But then we found another party with one of my other old friends. Met some peop
le
who almost completely shared my taste of music, and had been to the exact same concerts. Funny
to know that people from your neighbor town who you've neve
r met, shares the exact same interests. Made a deal to hang out with some guys at the upcoming festival. It's gonna be the mos
t brilliant week of the year!
All in all, my mood is quite great right now. Although, I'm almo
st broke. Just bought my festival ticket, and also a ticket
to t
he Kanye West concert in Tivoli, Copenhagen. (Quite a scoop!) I've also bought a new mac computer... But what's money if they just lay in your pocket!

The pics are taken in my garden. Hope they'll get you in a great spring mood. My dad just bought a new Nikon camera, which is extraordinary good for close- up pics. That
man's quite crazy with his cameras... But I won't complain, c
ause I get to play with them!




No comments:

Post a Comment